Famous Bollywood Hair Stylist Adhuna Akhtar
- She was born to Bengali father, Dr Ashish Bhabani. Adhuna Akhtar, wife of the famous actor, director, singer, Farhan Akhtar, is a very famous Indian hair stylist.
- She started gaining interest in hairstyling at a very young age when she used to accompany her mother to the salon.
- She first launched her salon, Juice, in 1998 in Mumbai along with her brother and business partner, Osh Bhabani. But they subsequently changed the name to b:blunt.
- Individualism reflects in her hair styling and is appreciated throughout the country in your favorite movies like Aamir Khan in Dil Chahta Hai, Hrithik’s crew cut in Lakshya, Shahrukh’s flair in Don.
- She has worked with top stylist like Tony Connell, worked as a technical specialist in L’Oreal Professional and has a salon of her own, Juice in Mumbai.
Download The Skin Secrets.in App and Also Get The Best Discount To Each Spa and Salon Across The Ahmedabad.