Makeup Expert Bobbi Brown is an of the leading voices of the beauty industry. Bobbi Brown is make up expert and business magnet who revolution in beauty industry of the 80’s known for its excess color and garish make up. She introduced natural shades of lipstick,foundation and eye color for women of all skin tones.
How to turn a day look into a night look.
- Smoky eyes is a great way to transform a casual look into a flattering evening look. Use and eye sweep brush and apply a light shade of eye shadow all over your lid. Blend it well.
- Then apply a slightly dark shade of the same color directly over it .make sure to smudge and blend. complete this look with lots of mascara.
Healthy Skincare compromises of.
- Moisturizing.It is the key to healthy skin.They replenish the skin with a boost of hydration that helps even out and soften the skin, giving a flawless look.
- Look for the products that contain vitamin c .it helps brighten the skin tone , and protects it from environmental damage.
- Your daily skincare routine should be as minimal as possible invest in couple of good quality moisture,a concealer, a gel eyeliner,a black mascara,a blush and a lip gloss that suits you.
Three make up items you should not leave without.
- Concealer, mascara and blush.Concealer is the biggest secret of beauty universe. Even the darkest under eye circle can be covered up if you are using right concealer.
- When applied correctly,it instantly make you appear awake and refreshed. Mascara makes your eyes pop, whereas blush is the epitome of being instantly pretty. A tip for finding the most natural blush shade is to go for one that looks like flushed cheeks ,just after a workout.