Best Way To Get a Clear Skin – Learn here how to get clear skin naturally in simple steps. Getting clear glowing skin is dream for all of us, especially women.
How to clear your skin In Winter
1) Eat and Drink Strategically.
- Make sure whatever you put inside of your body is worth having it. Do not put anything and everything in it. What goes inside your body comes on your face very easily.
Smart Tips to Eat well
- Focus on eating plants : Kale, veggie and spinach. These plants provide nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Stay away from meat and dairy, they have been shown to be inflammatory to the body.
- Avoid Sugar : It calls chemical reaction called glycation, which damages skin cells, decreasing firmness, and elasticity and making wrinkles look more prominent.
- No Caffeine and No Alcohol: Alcohol turns to sugar in the body while caffeine is inflammatory.
- Drink Water – Hydrate skin looks more supple and plump. Watermelon is best fruit.
- No salt – It causes water retention and skin puffiness. Making you appears older.
- No Spicy foods – They will aggravate rosacea, making your skin appear red and aged.
- Go nuts – walnuts, almond and Brazil nuts are rich in skin saving potassium, iron, magnesium, selenium, and zinc. A small handful is enough each day to nourish inside and outside.
2) Facial is Must
The right facial can easily help you with both instant and lasting effects on your complexion. Before big events, parties or occasions, plan for your facials and book your appointment in advance. Getting facials that utilize glycolic alpha hydroxy or enzyme peels instantly will reveal newer, younger skin. And last, spring for the eye treatment add-on (usually a mask) as this is the area where aging is often most evident. If you have a big breakout you can go to the dermatologist and he or she can give you a shot of cortisone to get rid of it, or you can apply an acne topical cream on it overnight.
Use Targeted Skin Products
Using targeted skin products means using products which are the need of the hour for you right now. Having wrinkles? Use roll on’s for instant wrinkle removal. Having puffy
Eyes? Use creams or moisturizers which heal puffy eyes in no time.
Get enough Zs
Sleep at least seven to nine hours a night; this will reduce stress hormones and free radicals that have damaging effects on your skin.
Practice making the most of your face. Find a good makeup artist in the store or freelance, and book an appointment to learn a few new ideas. Our skin changes, and so should your makeup habits. A trick I use is I tuck black liquid liner right into upper lash lines, applying it in little dashes and connecting it as a line as I go. It instantly opens up the eyes. Using a very black-black mascara adds drama, as do faux lashes (use the thinner, more natural lashes if you want to look less faux).
You know you look your best when you’re relaxed.
So, In this way you have clear skin in winter. Please Share and Comment below if you have any doubt. 😀