How To Make Conditioner At Home 2018 Special Tips
Thinking of making a hair conditioner at home but don’t know how? Let us help up you in doing so. It is very simple, fast and easy. Excited to start the process?
- Create a paste of banana with half cup of honey in it, then apply it on your damp hair. Leave this paste on your hair for about 15 minutes and then wash it with water. (Hot water or cold water both will do)
- Create a mixture of ½ half of 1 avocado, coconut (Naspati) and milk. Apply this conditioner on your hair and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Create a of ½ tsp olive oil, ½ mashed ripe avocado and 3-4 drops lavender. Apply this on your hair for 10 mins and wash it only with cool water!
- Take some drops of lemon juice and mix it with a raw egg. Apply this mixture on your hair and wash your hair with fresh water.
- Take 1 ripe papaya, 3 tsp of honey, half cup coconut milk. Mix all these ingredients and apply on your hair. Let it stay on your hair for 20 minutes and wash it with shampoo.