View The Best Fashion Tips for Diwali 2018. As a child, I associated Diwali with brilliant lights, firecrackers, sweets and the like. Now that I am all grown up, I still look forward to Diwali because of the brilliant lights, fire crackers and sweets, but I have yet another thing to love about it the clothes. 😉 😉
Top Fashion Tips for Women
- Diwali is the best time of the year to show off your new clothes – after all, it is the only festival where you visit all your relatives, or they visit you, thus giving you a perfect opportunity to put on a little fashion show, if you are so inclined.
- If you are the type of woman who does not normally follow fashion trends blindly, then it is still your duty, as a newly wedded or newly affianced woman, to make an effort this season to look hotter than usual. As a feminist, I abhor the mindset of those people who assess women based solely on their looks.
- As a realist, however, I understand that people tend to judge others based on the way they look and this is doubly true for new brides or brides to be, when people will be focusing on your looks more than ever before. If you know yourself to be well dressed and looking your best, then you will have a confidence that no designer label can mimic.
So if you want to look as fashionable as a catwalk model this Diwali, here are the tips you want to follow.
- In most cultures, Diwali, Dhanteras or Akshaya Tritiya is considered an auspicious time to buy jewelry. Of course, with the price of gold going through the roof this year, few people can afford to buy traditional 22 K gold jewelry.
- But just because you can’t buy gold doesn’t mean that you can’t buy jewelry at all. Fashion jewelry, which generally uses 18 K gold fused with another metal, is very fashionable these days. You can experiment with a number of finishes and textures, stones and enamel.
- There is something to suit every taste and every budget. Plus, heritage jewelry is enjoying a revival, so this is the perfect time to borrow some bling from your mother in law so that you can deck yourself out.
Polka Dots 😀
- Polka dots are very hot this fall/ winter season. Very few people would think of wearing polka dots during the Diwali season, since it is not very traditional. But a polka dot print can transform the most boring Salwar Kameez suit or sari into an outfit worthy of a runway model.
Simple, Solid Colors 😀
- Whether you like pastels or bolder shades, solid colors are in this season. So pack up your Zairian floral print saris, and get some plain single color saris instead. You can get these types of saris with a zari embroidered border, or if you are on a budget, then you can buy some lace edging separately and get it sown by the neighborhood tailor.
So are you ready to transform yourself into a glam doll and take on the world. 😀 😀
Diwali Fashion Tips Video
Long live the tradition of hindu culture and as the generations have passed by hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger lets keep it up.
Best Wishes for Diwali 😀 😀