How to Get Minerals for Healthy Hair Care
We care a lot about our skin and our looks nowadays and that is very important also. We have so many options to apply for looking good in terms of creams, salons, treatments, surgeries etc.
- Looking good is a broad term which includes your skin, your attire, your external behavior like manners etc. One of the important parts of our body is our hair. To look and feel good we need to make sure that our hairs also look great and it has enough life in it.
- There are multiple hair treatments available in the market now days. Hair spa, Hair strengthening, Hair color, etc. All these treatments are very popular now a days and we do take advantage of these treatments on almost every occasion to make sure we look best of us can.
- But we all know that this treatment does involve chemicals in it which has some sort of adverse effects on our hair. Additionally, taking into account increasing pollution in our surrounding environment, increasing stress level and inadequate diet which gives us not so good and dull hairs in the long run.
- We generally think about minerals for our whole body that is our health, but we do not think about minerals in our hair! Minerals are the most important constituents of every cell in our and all vital nutrients such as vitamins, proteins, enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, oils, sugar, etc. Require minerals for proper cellular function. Also, all all bodily processes depend upon the action and presence of minerals.
- One of the hair experts says “mineral imbalance is by far the most common cause of several diseases which are difficult to detect and cure because of lack of proper diagnosis. Mineral imbalance is by far the most common cause of hair loss as well. Important minerals include copper, iron, silicon and zinc. Minerals have to be in balance with each other because too much of one in some cases can cause an imbalance in another.
- Hair is one of the best mediums for analysis of minerals in your body. Clinical results have shown that properly obtained sample can give and indication of mineral status and toxic metal accumulation following long term or even acute exposure. In case of acute hair loss, it is important to get a hair tissue mineral analysis done.
Causes of Mineral Imbalance
There are several factors why mineral imbalance happens in your body and it is very important for all of us to know such causes so that we can take care of it
A flawed diet and depending on processing foods as well as alcohol can wreak havoc on your hair. Fad diets only add to the problems. Even the nutrient content of a healthy diet can be inadequate, depending on the soil where the food was grown or the method in which it was prepared.
Physical or emotional stress can deplete your body of many nutrients while also reducing its capability to absorb and utilize the nutrients
Both prescriptions and over the counter medications can delete the body stores of minerals or increase the levels of toxic metals. These include diuretics, antacids, aspirin, and oral contraceptives
The average person is regularly exposed to a variety of toxic metal sources, such as cigarette smoke, hair dyes, hydrogenated oils, antiperspirants, dental amalgams, copper and aluminum cookware and lead based cosmetics. These are just a few of the hundreds of sources which can contribute to nutrient imbalance and adverse metabolic effects
(5). Nutritional Supplements:
Taking incorrect or improper amounts of supplements can produce several vitamin and mineral excess and/or deficiencies, contributing to an overall biochemical imbalance.
(6). Inherited Patterns
A predisposition toward certain mineral imbalances, deficiencies and excess can be inherited from parents
(7). Mineral Food Sources
Barely, unrefined grains, milk and green vegetables
Okra, celery and figs
Barely, beans, fish, lentils, and dark green vegetables
Blackberries, cherries, and spinach
Bananas, beans, almonds and whole grains
Wheat germ, wheat bran, pumpkin seed, avocado, and sea food.
(14). Essential Minerals For Hair
(15). Vitamin A
Protects hair from free radicals. Deficiency in vitamin A can cause hair dryness and hair loss
(16). B-Complex Vitamins
Also known as Vitamin H, deficiency in biotin can cause hair loss
(18). Folic Acid
important to maintain hair follicle ell division and growth
Essential for proper enzyme function. Deficiency can result in hair loss, anemia, diarrhea and weakness.
It is a component of hemoglobin, which transports oxygen through the body. Deficiency causes anemia, brittle hair and hair loss
Hair selenium concentration correlates with hair loss, brittle hair and loss of hair and pigmentation. Also, selenium supplementation improves alopecia
Contributes to the formation of keratin sulfate a component of the hair shaft. Also increases scalp circulation and stimulate hair growth
Required in DNA replication and RNA production necessary to maintain normal hair follicle cell division. Deficiency results in hair loss
(24). Patothenic Acid
Also known as vitamin B5, it prevents graying and hair loss
Yes, these are some of the very important and vital vitamins for our hair healthy. Now it is your turn to get all these vitamins get together and make sure you have great healthy and shining hair all your life.
Scan QR Code and Download The Skin Secrets.in App and Also Get The Best Discount To Each Spa and Salon Across The Ahmedabad.