How to remove acne marks: Learn how to get rid of your acne scars with laser treatment and get clear skin now using these expert tips.
What is Laser Treatment?
- Laser Treatment is a process that uses a strong beam of light to cure skin problems. Laser means Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
- Lasers are now being used across industries and can be helpful for treating skin too. The treatment uses a V beam and a Cool touch laser.
- The V Beam produces a laser light that is absorbed by the red pigment in skin. The V beam reduces scars with the heat and the cool touch laser tightens skin from inside out. The treatment closes pores reducing sebum production and lessening acne production.
- Experienced dermatologists and cosmetologists can cure many ailments with this new technology. Though the procedure is expensive, it is effective and accurate. Laser treatment deals with skin problems like, unwanted hair removal, acne problems and tattoo removal.
How to Remove Acne Scars from Face
Acne Scars Overview
Acne is a skin condition in which the pores become blocked, causing pimples to develop. Acne is the most common skin disorder, affecting an estimated 85 percent of adolescents.
Laser Treatment for Acne Scars Removal
Basic Information about Acne & Acne Scars
- Acne is the most common skin problem that affects over 70% of teenagers and young adults. A recent study has revealed that near about two-thirds of adolescents having acne desired to consult with their specialist about their skin condition, however only one-third really did.
- If you suffer from acne, you may end up with acne scars. Scars though undesirable, are part the natural skin healing process. Normally, skin-deep wounds heal without scarring. It is when the structure of skin is harmed that the scarring occurs.
- The best method to treat scars is to prevent them by treating acne early. Old scars can also be effectively treated with laser resurfacing with Fraxel and skin micro-needling treatments such as derma rollers.
Hormonal changes :-
Hormonal changes during adolescence cause the sebaceous glands to become enlarged and sebum production increases. In most people with acne, hormone levels are normal, but the sebaceous glands are highly sensitive to the hormones.
- Less often, women’s hormone levels are affected by an underlying medical problem known as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Acne tends to resolve between ages 30 to 40, although it can persist into or develop for the first time during adulthood. Post-adolescent acne predominantly affects women, in contrast to adolescent acne, which predominantly affects men. Acne can flare before a woman’s menstrual period, especially in women older than 30 years.
External factors :-
Oil-based cosmetics may contribute to the development of acne. Oils and greases in hair products can also worsen skin lesions. Water-based or “non-comedogenic” products are less likely to worsen acne. People with acne often use soaps and astringents. While these treatments remove sebum from the skin surface, they do not decrease sebum production; frequent or aggressive scrubbing with these agents can actually worsen acne.
The role of diet in acne is controversial. Some studies have found associations between cow’s milk and an increased risk of acne, perhaps because of hormones that occur naturally in milk. However, there is no h3 evidence that high-fat foods or chocolate increase the risk of acne.
Psychological stress can probably worsen acne. In several studies of students, acne severity appeared to worsen during times of increased stress.
Following treatments are used in combination to treat the acne problem.
- Laser Treatment ( Photo Facial, LED, Fractional Co2 Laser).
- Chemical peeling ( Salicylic Peel).
Laser treatment for acne scars
Acne and scar removal treatments are relatively painless. A laser treatment to cure acne should be carried out under the supervision of qualified physicians and medical staff. In acne removal treatment, acne producing germs are killed with the use of radiations and the growth of the oil-producing glands is shrunk.
- Laser resurfacing helps cure not only acne but also wrinkles, skin burns, blemishes, scars and other such conditions. To get rid of scar the damaged skin tissue is removed and collagen fiber is tightened to give desired effect.
- Laser lights close the sebaceous glands thus barring the over production of sebum which leads to acne. Proper care of the skin is taken during the process with the help of cooling sprays.
- One can fight acne on body parts other than face, no matter how acute it is or where it is.
Kinds of Acne Scars
Acne scars may occur by uneven tissue healing during the resolution of acne – either by a loss of tissue (atrophic scars) or a surplus of tissue (hypertrophic scars).
Acne scars are broadly divided into four types:
1) Ice Pick Scars.
2) Boxcar Scars.
3) Rolling Scars.
4) Keloid & Hypertrophic Scars.
How Does Acne Treatment Works ?
- Acne laser treatment is just what it sounds like. The technician will use a very powerful and small laser to effectively trigger the acne. Usually, the procedure will be done because the acne is being caused, at least in part, by over producing oils in the skin. The laser will get to these glands that are under the skin and causing the oils and destroy them. While this seems harsh, laser acne treatment is virtually painless.
- There are no ramifications to having these glands destroyed either. Once the glands stop producing oils, the bacteria that cause acne will not have an optimal place to grow. This in turn effectively stops acne.
- It is important to know that in most causes acne treatments will not necessary cure the acne that is already on your face or body. This will usually be done with antibiotics. Once the oils slow or stop though, there will be fewer outbreaks of acne on the face or body once these heal.
Acne Scar Treatment
- Another option for the use of acne laser treatment is that in which the acne scars can be removed. This very powerful laser can actually remove the top layers of your skin near and on the scar. When new skin grows back, it will be healthy and scars are either gone or they are not as visible. Acne scar laser treatment is fast becoming a way to get rid of acne scars that have been on a person’s body for years.
- In either treatment, laser acne treatment can be quite effective. In some cases, there will be the need for several treatments to be done, though. With the several treatments that may be necessary, it may be quite expensive. Yet, even with that said, the results for laser treatments are amazing for many.
Laser Acne Scar Removal
Acne Scars form at the site of an injury. They are the visible reminders of injury and tissue repair. In the case of acne, the injury is caused by the body’s inflammatory response to sebum, bacteria and dead cells in the plugged sebaceous follicle.
Two types of true scars exist:
1) Depressed areas such as ice pick scars.
2) Raised thickened tissue such as keloids.
The Most Effective Laser Acne Scar Treatment available in India
- In the last few years, the new advanced laser methods have made it possible to effectively treat Acne Scars. It’s essential to know what can be expected about Acne Scar Treatment, and comprehend that most scars can’t be entirely removed. However, pronounced improvement can be attained with the correct method or combination of treatment procedures.
- Based in Delhi (India), state of the art micro fractional laser technology at our premises in order to provide world class Fractional Laser Treatments. These treatments are often called lunchtime lasers because they can be carried out promptly, like over a lunch hour.
- Though laser treatment can be very striking, but it is essential for acne scar patients to understand that harsh scarring will need multiple sittings. Several patients are pleased with a single sitting while others need to experience repeated touch up sittings.
- The touch up sittings are normally much easier and can often be carried out under local anesthesia by using creams without any need for injections.
Skin Laser Acne Scar Removal Treatment India
What should I expect during the Laser Acne Scar Removal Treatment?
- The Fraxel laser treatment is a cutting edge laser technology, which is a lot quicker as compared to other laser treatment. It is virtually painless and is done after applying a numbing cream to the area (topical local anesthesia). Patients experience a gentle and warm prickling sensation. A chilled air blower will also be directed onto the treated area, for increased comfort.
- Patients, going through fraxel laser treatment, will experience a gentle and warm prickling sensation. Before to the acne scar treatment, you will be given either a topical or local anesthetic. A chilled air blower will be applied to the treated area, instantly after which you will experience your skin being softly discharged back into usual condition.
Laser treatments help get rid of pimples, scars and blemishes.
- Treating acne could be a daunting task because acne is usually stubborn and it leaves behind scars, which add up to the entire problem. Also, it becomes difficult to permanently cure acne because it is not just a skin disorder but also related to how your body functions, the kind of diet you consume and your overall lifestyle. Moreover, acne is not just a teenage problem, you can suffer from acne in any age.
- If you have opted for a normal acne treatment, which is not bringing enough results, it is recommended that you should try acne laser treatment. Laser penetrates your skin deeply and works on the affected areas.
- Flawless skin.
- Improved texture.
- Visible improvement.
- Enhanced confidence.
Benefits of laser treatment
Laser treatment is considered as highly effective to cure acne. A good laser treatment is performed under the supervision of experienced dermatologists, with proper care. Once the sessions are over it requires minimal time to recover. The benefits of the laser therapy are long lasting. Laser therapy rids an individual from taking daily medication and applying ointments.
Side effects of laser treatment
One can come across several side effects of acne blemish laser treatment such as redness, irritation and swelling of the affected areas. These side effects will last hardly for few hours or a day. In some cases a laser treatment to cure pimple scars could lead to the pigmentation changes.
Follow safety rules for laser treatments
Before opting for laser treatment it is better to take some precautions. It is important to follow all safety standards while dealing with laser treatments.
- Get complete knowledge of the treatment you need.
- Take feedback from people who have got laser treatments done before.
- Communicate with your doctor and clear doubts about the treatment.
- Follow the instructions of your dermatologist.
Following Question will be arise when we will take laser acne scare treatments.
How many Acne Scar Treatments will I need ?
Our skin doctors strongly suggest patients undergo a complete course of 5 treatments at about 4 week intervals. There would usually be visible improvement even after a single session, depending on the type of scarring & your skin type. As with most things, undergoing the complete course of treatments is the best way to achieve the ideal results.
How much does laser acne scar removal treatment cost ?
The Laser Acne Scar Removal Treatment cost will depend on the area being treated, the nature and extent of scarring as well as the number of sessions required. Our team will offer you the best possible prices and packages for the same.
How long does Acne treatment take ?
- Acne treatment usually takes between 30–45 minutes.
- How long does it take to see the effects of the Acne treatment?
- You will see visible difference in couple of days.
How many Acne treatments will I need?
We would usually recommend that 4–6 treatments will be required; however this is subject to consultation with a Allure med spa clinician and dependant on the condition being treated.
How does laser skin resurfacing work ?
- The laser light is absorbed by the water in your skin cells. The absorption in turn causes the instantaneous vaporization or destruction of the cell. As your physician passes the laser light over your skin, a mere 30 millionths of an inch of tissue is removed at a time.
- This incredible control allows your physician to treat only as deeply as needed, from removing wrinkles to merely refreshing your overall skin appearance. After the damaged skin is removed, new skin quickly regrows in its place.
Does it hurt ?
- The level of discomfort is different for every person and also varies by the location and surface area to be treated. Many patients do not request any pain medication during treatment and relate the discomfort as comparable to a sunburn. Other patients will appreciate a topical or more extensive anesthetic.
- Your physician will discuss your options with you based upon your own tolerance and the specific areas to be treated. Laser resurfacing may cause the skin to become raw, red or pink with mild to moderate discomfort for several days following the procedure. Although over the counter medication is usually sufficient, your physician may recommend alternative pain relief options to keep you comfortable.
How do I take care of my skin immediately after treatment ?
- Depending on your specific treatment, your physician will prescribe detailed skin care instruction. To avoid the risk of infection and to ensure a positive result, please follow these instruction carefully. After you have healed, you will need to continually protect your new skin.
- In the early weeks and months following treatment, your skin will be very susceptible to sun damage. If at all possible, avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. If you must be in the sun for a short time, please use sunscreens recommended by your physician.
- Remember, one of the reasons you are probably considering laser resurfacing is because of the long-term damaging effects the sun has had on your skin.
How long will the healing process take ?
- Of course, everyone will heal at various rates depending on the depth of treatment, the particular areas treated and your own healing rate. Noticeable results are typically seen in few weeks. Light resurfacing around the eyes and lips in general takes only a few days.
- Most patients can be treated before the weekend and be almost completely healed by the following Monday. A deep full facial resurfacing may take up to 2-3 weeks before you feel aesthetically comfortable to return to your normal activities. Areas further away from your face, such as hands, may take up to a month for the full treatment benefits to become apparent.
Are there any complications with laser resurfacing ?
Although the Erbium laser has substantially reduced the risks associated with laser procedures, infection, temporary or permanent pigmentary changes, even scarring or other unsatisfactory results can occur. As with any medical procedure, be certain to thoroughly discuss any questions or concerns you may have with your physician. laser treatment for acne scars.
Download The Skin Secrets.in App and Also Get The Best Discount To Each Spa and Salon Across The Ahmedabad.