View the 3 simple skin care tips for monsoon
Monsoon is the period where the skin changes and is usually unstable. Sometimes your skin is oily and there are days that it is dry or dehydrated. Thus, taking care of your skin is important when monsoon season comes in to maintain its freshness and good look. There are ways on how you can keep your glowing skin during this season. If you do not know how, then you may consider the following glowing skin tips for rainy season.
- your skin needs regular washing to keep its normal and nourished condition. If your skin is damaged, you may follow these suggestions: for dry skin, you may use an almond paste or a cleanser made with honey. Get ten pieces of crushed almonds and create a paste, then add 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Apply the paste on your face and massage it for 5 up to 7 minutes. After that, rinse your face and tap it to dry. If your skin is oily, you should use a very gentle facial cleanser to eliminate the dead skin cells and dirt out of the pores on your skin. You can use plain oatmeal scrub in cleansing your oily skin or you may use the ripe pulp of papaya as an exfoliate.
- It is one of the important things that you should do before you go to bed. During the monsoon season, airborne or waterborne microbes are loose and touch your skin.
- It is advisable to use a gentle anti-bacterial toner so that your skin will be free from bacteria that can cause infections. Using it together with anti-bacterial facial wash is advisable.
- For dry skin, make a facial paste using 1 teaspoon of honey, fresh curd and jojoba oil, then apply it on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off with water.
- For oily skin, mix 2 teaspoon rose water, 2 drops of strawberry oil with fresh oil of orange. Apply on your face for 10 minutes, then rinse it water.