A Spa in Japan is now offering spa specializes in noodle baths.
- The Hakone Kowakien Yunessun spa offers a soak in a tub full with noodles, collagen and garlic extracts.
- The formula is said to have a variety of benefits, from increased metabolism to smoother, improved healthier
skin apparently due to the collagen restricted in the pork broth.
- The baths are filled with a ramen pork potage and artificial noodles and they are believed to be very good for the skin.
- The ramen bathing spa treatment fundamentally dates back to around 2007
- At this bath, everybody can have fun and take advantage of the healthy elements of ramen noodles.
Originally Published Video :- Mail Online