How to keep your pores clean and clear is one of the most asked skin care question by women like you. Pores give the way for your skin to breathe and they are responsible in providing the essential oils to surrounding skin.
Pimples will be developed once your pores get blocked with dirt or sebum. Sebaceous gland is responsible for the production of sebum that lubricates and shields the skin. Blocked sebaceous glands are known as blackheads and they will be termed as white heads if infection occurs on them.
- Keeping the pores free from dirt or sebum begins with maintaining the normal and healthy condition of your skin. Drinking 8 glasses of water every day is very important. Always remember that your body will work with the best it can if it has enough level of pH, either too acidic or alkaline.
- Think about the foods you eat and select more fruits or vegetables to balance the level of alkaline present in your body. Avoid eating fried, fatty or highly acidic foods such as coffee, carbonated drinks, red meat as well as white sugar.
- Stress also contributes for your pores to be cleared naturally. Stress form acid inside the body which is then eliminated over the skin.
- One of the things that you should avoid making your pores free from dirt and sebum is washing the face and body more often using soap. If you will use soap frequently in washing your face, the sebum will be wiped away, then the skin will react by producing more sebum that will aid in protecting the skin.
- If you think that you need to use soap, you should use mild and hypoallergenic soap not more once every day. Likewise, you should avoid using those products that are rich in alcohol.
- Always uses a moisturizer with good quality and SPF of 15. Look for non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic moisturizers. These products will help in maintaining the health of your glowing skin and prevent skin diseases to occur.
Scan QR Code and Download The Skin Secrets.in App and Also Get The Best Discount To Each Spa and Salon Across The Ahmedabad.