- People suffering from tonsillitis should actually stay away from consuming ice cubes. Even though they affect your throat negatively, ice cubes have commendable benefits of using Ice cube for your skin.
- Ice cubes in your daily beauty regime are actually a good idea. Wonder how? Well, read on to know more about uses of ice cubes on your face and skin.
- After working for a long time, when you feel tired, take some ice cubes and place on your eyes. Your eyes get a soothing effect. It cools them down and gives you relief. This is a very simple beauty tip that you can use whenever you feel tired.
- Before you apply makeup on your face, rub some ice cubes over your face. This makes your makeup last longer.
- During the summer months, your skin gets dehydrated. The face is most affected. In such cases, when your skin stretches and you feel uncomfortable, rub some ice cubes on your face. This gives your face a cooling effect and gives you relief.
- The ice cube therapy can help minimize pores and control the oil Production, it also can prevent premature aging and the appearance of wrinkles. Regular use of ice cubes will give your face fresh and healthy glow, so that you’ll look gorgeous, even with no make up on.
- Rub an ice cube on your face to soothe the skin and reduce the suntan. Get temporary relief from sunburns by just rubbing an ice cube all over your face.
- Add some fresh fruit juice to that Ice tray and get ready to experience a mini- fruit facial! Just rub some fruit ice cube on your face to get 3 benefits- tightened pores, glowing skin and minimized the appearance of acne! You can also add fresh green tea water to the ice tray and get a mini- green tea facial.
- Mix Rose water and fresh Cucumber juice and freeze it! Apply it on your dark circles every morning and night and see the magical effects of the ice cube! It does help in reducing dark circles- well, quite a bit.
- If you get affected by heat rash, use ice cubes to treat them. Instead of using them directly on your face , use a soft cotton cloth to wrap them up and press on the affected area. The coolness of the ice cubes gives you instant relief.
How to “Freeze” the Appearance of Pimples
- Gently rub the ice cube over the affected area were the acne treatment will be applied to cool the skin.
- Rub the ice over the area for about two to three minutes or until the skin is wet and feels cold to the touch.
Be careful to not hold the ice cube on the skin too long which can freeze the skin.
You can do a simple ice facial in the morning and/or evening. Here’s how
- Start your ice facial by thoroughly cleansing the face.
- Next wrap one or two ice cubes in a soft washcloth, gauze or other soft cloth.
- When the ice begins to melt and the cloth is damp, apply to the face.
- Hold the washcloth on the different areas of the face for about one to two minutes.
- Move the ice cube(s) gently with circular movements up along the chin and jaw line, up the cheeks and along the forehead and along the nose and take special care underneath the eyes.
- Complete the facial with toner, acne treatment or moisturizer.
Find the Best Spa, Salon,Skincare Clinics and Products only on :- Skinsecrets.in
Scan QR Code and Download The Skin Secrets.in App and Also Get The Best Discount To Each Spa and Salon Across The Ahmedabad.