- The Spa industry in India, the world’s leading Destination spa, Ananda in the Himalayas, turned to creating expertly trained spa professionals by establishing a state of the art Spa Institute in 2008.
- The institute was ranked “BEST SPA ACADEMY” in Asia Pacific Region (Crystal awards Asia Pacific 2010), “SPA Academy of the year” (Crystal awards Asia Pacific year 2011).
- The Ananda Spa Institute [ASI] is the first of its kind in the world to certify spa professionals in the field of Ayurveda, International therapies as well as Spa Management and Administration.
- The ASI team is committed to providing Quality training to produce outstanding therapists. Dedicated and committed to their common goal of providing the best in the field, they bring years of experience and in-depth knowledge in their respective fields.
Find the Best Spa only on :- Skinsecrets.in
(1) ASI Diploma in Spa Operations
Duration : 48 weeks
A comprehensive course which covers all aspects of functioning on spa-includes international spa/beauty therapies as listed below and spa operations management.
(2) Ayurvedic Spa Therapies Diploma
Duration : 8 weeks
This is a 8 week intensive programme designed to create Ayurveda consultants.
Students will be trained in Ayurveda spa therapies, as the customization of the wellness programmes is an important aspect of this course.
(3) Ayurvedic Foundation Diploma
Duration : 4 weeks
This programme will explain the Philosophy and Science of Ayurveda, a thorough understanding of the individual constitutional mind/body analyses (Dosha analysis), corrective lifestyle approaches for each constitution, Ayurvedic lifestyle and diet which accompanies this.
Read More :-Ananda Spa Academy