Rounds up destination spas which make the most of their setting to provide an Immersive, sensory experience.
Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
- The Award winning Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is situated on Cape Town’s South Africa.The spa is dedicated to restoring beauty and balance through individual treatments.
- The spa journeys are personalized by exceptionally skilled therapists. Spa offerings include 9 Treatment Rooms, Rasul Chamber offering a traditional Arabic cleansing ritual, 2 Mountain Gazebos for outdoor treatments with an ocean view, Perfect Finish Tourmaline Salon, Tranquility Lounge, Health Bar, Spa Menu, Plunge Pools, and Salt Water Floatation Pool.
WHERE : Cape Town,South Africa
Tengchong Hot Spring Spa Villas Resort
- Tengchong Hot Spring Spa Villas Resort is located next to the entrance of the National Geological Park. It is set in a scenic area known as “Hot Sea.” It offers a variety of three and four bedroom spa villas.
- Each of the spa villas has an open kitchenette and a spacious living area that leads onto a terrace with a private, natural geothermal hot spring pool, as well as day beds and a dining area.
- The spa offers health and beauty remedies that make use of natural pure aromatic oils and herbs believed to have healing powers.
WHERE : Tengchong, China
- Los Angeles is lucky to be home to a lot of great Korean spas, but Wi Spa is our new favorite. For a steal of a fee, you can enjoy hot and cold baths and five specialty sauna rooms, including the pink salt room, clay sauna and jade room.
- Wi Spa offers many services to fit most beauty needs and budgets, including a mineral salt massage ($110), a vitamin C firming facial ($100), as well as manis and pedis.
WHERE : Los Angeles
INFO :-Wi Spa
BALI Febri’s Spa
- One of the best value spas in Bali, Febri’s Spa offers extremely low prices for packages that cover everything from foot reflexology to Balinese massage.
- Extensive spa facilities and services are available on site such as outdoor warm Jacuzzi, herbal steam aromatherapy rooms, spa cottages, gazebos, etc.
WHERE : Jl. Kartika Plaza,South Kuta Beach , Bali
INFO :-BALI Febri’s Spa
Wolgan Valley Resort and Spa
- The Timeless Spa has six double treatment rooms; each room has its own changing area and private bathroom featuring a shower and a Japanese-style soaking tub.
- During winter months, a massive stone fireplace in the relaxation room lends a cozy atmosphere, while in summer, huge doors open invites the outdoors in.
WHERE : Lithgow,Australia
- Lime Spa in Huvafen Fushi resort takes underwater entertainment a step further by submerging its treatment room, providing panoramic views of the surrounding coral reefs and ocean floor.
- Underwater treatments include Lime Cocoon, a detoxifying and energy-boosting scrub which uses seaweed extracts to cleanse and revitalise; and Lime Light, which uses indigenous coconut oil, lime and minerals in its steaming poultices and massage. The 90-minute treatments start at US$315 (S$430).
- After these treatments, guests are invited to underwater views while sipping a spa cocktail and nibbling on island fruits.
WHERE : North Male Atoll, Maldives
Info :-Huvafen Fushi
Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai
- The spa’s menu is diverse and includes a Muay Thai package, in which guests spend 60 minutes learning the muscle and flexibility-building techniques of the combat sport, then 80 minutes of Thai massage for 4,200 baht (S$175).
- There is also a 200-minute Lanna Ceremony treatment, which includes a wild honey steam bath, tamarind and Thai herb scrub and full-body massage for 9,975 baht.
WHERE : Chiang Mai, Thailand
Info :-Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai
Ventana Inn and Spa
- Ventana Inn and Spa Provide full-service Big Sur spa offering massages, facials, body treatments and specialized therapy, the Spa at Ventana provides a placid place to unplug, escape and unwind.
- Each of our expertly trained practitioners is dedicated to providing nurturing, relaxing experiences through a variety of massages and treatments.
- Services are available in the privacy of your room or deck, or at the luxurious spa Either alone or in the company of your partner. Lose yourself in lavender and embrace the essence of the Central Coast at the Spa at Ventana.
WHERE : California, USA
Info :-Ventana Inn and Spa
Nira Alpina Spa
- Nira Spa has a relaxation room with coloured mood lighting, a steam room, a sauna and a vast whirlpool with an underwater relaxation bed as well as five large treatment rooms. After a sauna, cool off under the striking mosaic-lined,colour-changing fountain, complete with four showers,including two cold waterfalls.
- It’s gym equipment includes a cross trainer, running machine and exercise bike, all featuring a connection for your iPhone or iPod. Weights, mats, Pilates accessories and a large entertainment screen are all provided.
WHERE : Switzerland
Info :-Nira Alpina Spa
Exsalonce Day Spa
- Exsalonce Day Sap is a Windy City,So your are treat yourself to a deep tissue massage, sesame scrub ($60) or an Exsalonce facial at this friendly day spa.
- You can even get a cupping session for $30. The environment is low-key, and spa packages are available for men and women, including the Ultimate Day of Rejuvenation. You can stop by for an hour to use the steam shower and sauna for $25, or fête your Pre-Bachelorette Party here.
WHERE : Chicago
Info :-Exsalonce Day Spa
Find the Best Spa only on :- Skinsecrets.in