- Since establishment Spa Wellness Academy has been offering training in Western and Ayurvedic Spa therapies and also in Spa management and development.
- Creating Spa professionals of international standards with most updated knowledge about the industry is its objective.
Find the Best Spa only on : Skinsecrets.in
- Theory : Details about History & origin, basic terms used would be explained. Main emphasis would be on understanding the basic principles & philosophy behind the module & underlying concepts which would be extremely important to know from Practical application of that module in the Spa.
- Practical : Detail step wise demonstrations would be done to let the students understand the techniques properly. The students would repeat the same on the models or partner students till the trainers are satisfied with the Practical skills attained by the student.
- At the end of the day the entire steps would be revised before closing the session for the day & again the next day/successive session, would be started with a revision of training conducted in the previous session.
- Research & Assignments : Each student would be required to do research on the latest trends in the industry or any other topic as suggested by the Trainer pertaining to the module in consideration.
- This research can be done from Internet or from reference books. Assignments would mainly be to reinforce the knowledge gained during the training by way of essays, Charts, diagrams, appendices etc.
- Simulated Spa Scenario : The students would get to work in a simulated Spa scenario where they would get an experience to work in a simulated work atmosphere to entertain the guest, treat the guest, provides the treatment to the guest.
- This would build the confidence amongst the students by way of developing skills on Guest service, entertaining guest queries etc.
- Western Spa Therapies
- Ayurvedic Spa therapies
- Spa Management and Development (40 hrs)
Read More :-Spa Wellness Academy