Best Tips for Romantic Valentine’s Day 2018
- Valentine’s Day is upon us yet again. Whether you’re single or taken this year, one thing is for certain You need to look your best Avoid a hairy situation.Unkempt facial hair and body hair are big turnoffs for a lot of people.
- Doesn’t stink, but don’t smell like roses either.The last thing you want is a scent that will clear a room. Use an unscented aluminum-free deodorant to avoid overwhelming your date’s sense of smell a scented deodorant paired with cologne is overkill
- Wear a mask.No, we aren’t talking about a Halloween mask – although that would be pretty funny (and awkward). We’re talking about a facial cleansing mask, which can help absorb the oil and other impurities that can clog pores and make pimples pop up to ruin your date.
- Chill out Planning for Valentine’s Day can get pretty hectic. Supplementing your diet with omega 3 fatty acids can help you distress as the big day approaches.
- Omega-3s have been linked to improved mood levels as well as better cardiovascular health Go out in style.